prox switch to plc

irondesk40

have done some searching, but curious, does anyone know of a high temperature prox switch, where the switch body as well as the cable from the prox can be mounted in a high temperature setting, such as a steam box

We use high temerature proximity switches on our hotplate welders. they are imported from Japan. We get them from a company called Meji. It will depend on the temperature though I think the maximum is around 240C. Should be ok for steam

Similar Topics

Does anybody make quick release mounts for prox switches, or do you always have to use the Hex nuts?
Replies
Views
On a Micro 810 2080-LC10-12-AWA without a load, the two wire prox won’t light up the Input. Incidentally on a 24V version Micro 810...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that is looking for a removable "Sail Switch" is what he is calling it. What basically we need is a Capacitive Prox to...
Replies
Views
I have a prox switch going to a wago IO system. Blue wire connected to 24v common brown wire connected to 24v input card. trigger the prox and red...
Replies
Views
Hi all We were trouble shooting one of our machines this morning and found a bad prox. switch. We stole (or should I say borrowed) one from a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom