Age of Siemen S7-300

To the best of my memory 1995. Since then they have had many upgrades and revisions to the CPU's. In 2004 they released a "innovated" version with new memory storage concept on MMC/SD format which requires no battery.

Nick

The first S7 products were introduced to the market in (early) 1994.

(Source: Milestones in Automation, Arnold Zankl, ISBN 3-89578-259-9)

Jean Pierre,

I'm inclined to go with the 'Milestones' timeline as it's a Siemens publication.

Similar Topics

Our punch press has a SLC500 with HELM weight module (HM-604-WM) for tonnage monitoring. The operator enters the weight range on the HMI, which is...
Replies
Views
The application was working in Twincat 4022.16 Used VM for offline. recently changed the laptop and the getting the error with Message as below...
Replies
Views
Hello all- I have a unique challenge using a customers Direct logic 06 PLC. This customer has a DC motor operating at 10 RPM which is turning a...
Replies
Views
Anyone know what these statistics mean or if there is a page that explains it more? I couldn't find anything on Rockwell's website or literature...
Replies
Views
I am working with Twincat 3. I am trying to store some images in files and when PLC restarts I want to read those files and get the images...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom