FactoryTalk SE User Forum

Nope. Best bet is to ask here, or at MrPLC.com. Rockwell dropped their forums a year or so ago. They have some limited ones up now, but not related to PLC or HMI progamming.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what prompts a decision like that (came from the top, money, real functionality that it provides and Intellution doesn't)?

Quoting someone else here, RSView SE is Rockwell's "Vista" - the trouble child that they like and nobody else seems to.

Do some searches here. I think RDRast has been successful with SE. The crowd here should be able to answer specific questions that you have about their experience with the product.

msmassey said:
We are making a transition from Intellution to FactoryTalk SE at our plant. I have a link to the GE Fanuc site for a users forum that posts information only pertaining to iFix (see link below). Is there such a site like that for FactoryTalk SE?

http://gefanuc.bnsi.net/eforum/forumdisplay.php?f=80