Cognex 5400 program issue

joegjoeg

I am relatively new to the cognex software, I've had alot of sucess in programming it to do what I want it to do. However, this wonderful piece of software that I wrote disappears from the camera when the machines power is cycled. The camera/machine work well after I reload the program and remove the laptop. Is there something I'm missing? Do I need a separate/constant 24v to the camera ? Any input would be appreciated. Peace - Joeg

I would second what LadderLogic says. Make sure the program is set as the startup job in the camera.
Andybr

Similar Topics

We have just replaced an old Insight 5400 Camera and the firmware revision has changed from 3.2 to 12.1. The new camera has been set up and the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Haven't been here in a while. Kids and family will do that to a guy. Here's my problem. I've got a project here to do some equipment...
Replies
Views
We finally replaced our Cognex Checker with an IV-3 and I'm wondering if can replace the s/w in the monitor with anything else. I haven't been...
Replies
Views
Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Which signals do I have to use to get data from camera. For example camera detects a defect and sends signal to controller. Power cable: CCB-PWRIO-05
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom