Alspa 80-35 Plc help

user69

We currently have one of these units that we are required to extract the software from, as this was fitted a while ago no one has any knowledge of how to extract it.

I have read up about LM 90 software but we were wondering whether there is a better alternative to this program as I have doubts whether this would run correctly on our XP machines.

As we only require a hard copy of the software if anyone knows of a company or individual locally to us in the UK that may be of assistance, it would be greatly appreciated.

We've just upgraded our old 'Alspa P8' software which was DOS based to Proficy Machine Edition -Logic Developer, which I have to say I'm pretty impressed with it so far.

Thanks for your prompt reply

As we would require the programming leads/software package would you happen to know where they might be obtained.

Or alternatively would you be available to produce a hard copy for us if you visited site or would you know an individual or company that could?

The lead, complete with RS485/232 adaptor is also available from your GE Fanuc Rep approx £120