Intouch I/O server

johnmck66

Hi Iam trying to configure topic in wonderware I/O server to S7300 via ethernet - comms OK I can ping see the network OK, but unsure how to create topic and establish a dialog between the Intouch and S7300.

Which I/O Server are you using?

I am using DASSIDirect, which works well if you have the current version (1.5), and is easy to set up (No Simatic Net required).

I have previously used DASS7, which is MUCH more complicated and not needed if your network is good.
Wonderware's tech note 316
(http://www.wonderware.com/support/mmi/comprehensive/kbcd/html/t001123.htm)
walks you through the setup of Simantic Net and DASS7. The only thing I did different is I used MAC address instead of IP.

Similar Topics

hi everyone, i am working on OPC factory server with Wonderware InTouch, in intouch view all the parameters (feed back) of instruments and pump...
Replies
Views
Friends as the heading shows i want to integrate rslogix 500 with rsemulate 500 and rslinx opc server with fsgateway to see data in intouch...
Replies
Views
To my surprise, InduSoft has been rebranded to InTouch Edge HMI. After the IDE software install, I instantly thought I mistakenly installed...
Replies
Views
I've tried following "Wonderware InTouch HMI Supplementary Components Guide" but the value from sql not appear on intouch runtime screen. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to connect the Intouch and MS SQL Server. But now I cannot access the SQL Server into MS SQL Server, the message was showing Invalid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom