SLC 5/04 Connection

mdeltat

Can I connect to a SLC 5/04 using a 1784-PCMK/B communication card? And,if so, what are the steps? Currently under the controller properties>controller communication tab it lists the processor type as 1747-L541C 5/04 CPU and the controller communications driver as AB_DF1-1 Node 1d local

Thank You
Joe

More info.
Once you have made the connection with your PCMK card thru RsLinx. Then open your SLC file (.RSS). Click on comm, click on who active go online, select your SLC then click ok. ( see pics below)

WhoActive.JPG

ClickOk.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello all! I have some machines that run an SLC 5/03 and occasionally a fault is generated. Recent Example: A power supply wasn't screwed in...
Replies
Views
OKAYEverybody I need some of your help and guidance again. I have a piece of equipmentbuilt around 1975, let's call it a printing press to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m having a difficult time trying to achieve a DH485 connection between an AB PLC with CPU: SLC 5/03 to DOS 6.22 Shell...
Replies
Views
Customer has a SLC 5/03 with some custom HMI with its own IO driver. When the HMI is running, i cannot use RSLogix 500 as the Serial Port is...
Replies
Views
I have an old slc 5/05 I am trying to setup on ethernet and I cannot see it in links... I have the following equipment: PC = windows XP Slc -...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom