Activate Screen doesn't work (WinCC Flex)

userxyz

I have a strange problem.

I have 2 OP277 panels, both have the keys K4 and K5 for switching between Automatic and Manual.

Problem is, on one panel this doesn't work... OP277_1 let it work for several times, then it sudden stalls, never goes back to Automatic ( buttons in the template ).

I downloaded OP277_1 to the second panel, the problem came in the second panel, so this means that there is an error somewhere in my configuration of OP277_1. OP277_2 did not do such things.

Any ideas ?

The project can be downloaded: http://download.yousendit.com/7DA2A4527271560A

I hope someone can help with this, I spend a whole day n this problem without any results. I only am sure that it's a software problem in the OP277_1.

PS: I allready did an OS Update.

When I press K4, I see the sandthing, but doesn't go to the Automatic screen. It's stalled...

Help...

:)

;)

Hi Dear,
Well some thing like this "absurd behaviour" happened with me too.
Actually i wrote some scripts which was conflicting with PLC logic, and the result.......
That is I was doing same thing through both script and PLC logic.
So what I suggest just check your script.

:)

I didn't write any scripts...

but, I did some 'change value' events, they can change screens... this could disturb the functioning, but I deleted all these events...

So there is nothing more then just 'activate screen' actions that don't function the way they should...

manmeetvirdi said:
Hi Dear,
Actually i wrote some scripts which was conflicting with PLC logic, and the result.......

ps

ps:

When I disconnect profibus before starting up the panels, then the 'activate screen' does work well. I'm thinking what you think, some tag or peace of code is disturbing the functioning...

Can you check the project that I've send, because I can't find the problem...

manmeetvirdi said:
Hi Dear,

Yesterday I downloaded this:

Press on K4 = Screen AUTO

Press on K5 = screen MANU

On Load AUTO => Set autobit

On Load MANU => Set manubit

In the PLC (FC5): Autobit => 500ms puls move 10 (call screen AUTO on both screens)

In the PLC (FC5): Manubit => 500ms puls move 4 (call screen MANU on both screens)

This night, the PLC was set without power, this morning everything worked fine. Since the ACtivate SCreen worked without profibus connected yesterday and after profibus connection not... I now think on profibus conflicting. Somtimes when we press the button to start up a pump, it takes around 3s, and sometimes 500ms like the tag is configured... this means that the bus is acting strange sometimes.

There are 8 lenzes and 2 OP277's on the bus.

I'm thinking to buy a lean card and connect the HMI's on the Ethernet

Grrr

After working some hours the same thing happened to me, Activate Screen doesn't work...

Combo said:
Yesterday I downloaded this:

Press on K4 = Screen AUTO

Press on K5 = screen MANU

On Load AUTO => Set autobit

On Load MANU => Set manubit

In the PLC (FC5): Autobit => 500ms puls move 10 (call screen AUTO on both screens)

In the PLC (FC5): Manubit => 500ms puls move 4 (call screen MANU on both screens)

This night, the PLC was set without power, this morning everything worked fine. Since the ACtivate SCreen worked without profibus connected yesterday and after profibus connection not... I now think on profibus conflicting. Somtimes when we press the button to start up a pump, it takes around 3s, and sometimes 500ms like the tag is configured... this means that the bus is acting strange sometimes.

There are 8 lenzes and 2 OP277's on the bus.

Combo said:

That wont fix any problems.........

I dont have 2005 but converting to 2007 panel 1 has lost its connection to the plc. Panel 2 did not have this problem. Check communication -- Connections. Also panel 1 compiled with more than 50 warnings some trivial but nevertheless. Fix the connection and all warnings and then try again.

okay

okay

Bratt said:

I dont have 2005 but converting to 2007 panel 1 has lost its connection to the plc. Panel 2 did not have this problem. Check communication -- Connections. Also panel 1 compiled with more than 50 warnings some trivial but nevertheless. Fix the connection and all warnings and then try again.

thank

thanks for testing it

Bratt said:

Hmm

Combo said:

ffsdfs.jpg

Tried todo a reconnect, hmmzz

I think I've made problems by opening 2 integrate projects @ the same time ??
I have found that if I open two project at the same time the connections work on the first one open and not the second. Sometimes I will copy paste from one to another and I always make sure the one I am adding to is the first one open.

I took a look at your project. I am just learning how to use multiple panels on a project but I know you can have more than one panel in a WinCC Flex project. Looking at yours you have 2 WinCC Flex projects. If you can get them both in one it may take care of your connection problems.

interesting

Okay,

I can try that..

CharlesM said:
I took a look at your project. I am just learning how to use multiple panels on a project but I know you can have more than one panel in a WinCC Flex project. Looking at yours you have 2 WinCC Flex projects. If you can get them both in one it may take care of your connection problems.