FX3U ENET Email

jmdotso1

I am trying to use an FX3U ENET module to send email via SMTP and keep getting a C102 error. I can ping the SMTP via the diagnostics tool in FX Configurator with success but everytime my PLC code initializes a send the ENET gives this error. I am using a POP type email that uses port 110 for the receive and port 25 for the send. It does not use SPA nor does it require authentication. The username and password are correct as they work fine from Outlook. Has anyone tried doing this with success and if so can you please guide me on what I'm missing? Thanks.

Problem Solved

Didn't realize that the router relay parameter had to be setup. Once this was added the email function is working well.