Checklist - Site visit

peng

Hi there,

Does any one have a cheklist of some sort to check off when you go on a job walk to customer site. You've been asked to quote an automation/electrical controls job and you are going on a job walk to ask questions about the job (new, retrofit, uprade etc.). If any one has done one up, can you help me compose one so that It will be helpful for our controls team to use it.

Thanks

I'd also be interested in such a PLC checklist. I'd expect these to vary greatly, but you could get some general ones.
-Go through I/O
-Have a backup of the PLC progam/HMI/etc, printed documentation.

Inductive Automation has an install checklist, but it's more for OPC servers, SQL Databases, and FactorySQL/FactoryPMI.

peng said:
Hi there,

Does any one have a cheklist of some sort to check off when you go on a job walk to customer site. You've been asked to quote an automation/electrical controls job and you are going on a job walk to ask questions about the job (new, retrofit, uprade etc.). If any one has done one up, can you help me compose one so that It will be helpful for our controls team to use it.

Thanks