Stage equivalent instructions in Fp0 Nais PLC

I want to replace old Koyo KOSTAC SA-20 PLC with Nais FP0 PLC. I found that the step instructions in Nais PLC are NSTP & SSTP as equivalent to SG instruction in SA-20 PLc. Can any body help me to covert "ISG" and "JMP SG" instructions of SA-20 PLC in Nais PLC. I observed that the NSTP instruction can not be used without input contact. How can I use this instruction without input contact as in SA-20 PLc and what is the method to execute an step during Power ON.

Nais plcs have special internal relays. e.g R9013 will turn on for the first scan only after plc power up (to enter hit F1 key then type R9013, then enter). This can be used to start a process.

Pressing shift+F1 will initiate a set relay
shift+F2 will initiate a reset relay

Hope this is of some help, if not let me know