screen programming

falehfm

hi.

we have operator terminal PLC touch screen Model No. GP2500-sc41-24v.for HVAC system onboard our vessel Qatif Boat the screen need programming for our vessel operation or not.

This screen is made by Japanese company Pro-face; check their web site http://www.pro-face.com/ to find out their representative in your area and talk to them about the available programming software. There are at least two different programming packages available; see which one suits you better.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Could someone tell me what programming software I need for an Advantech WOP-2100T-N2AE HMI Screen ? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi guys, We have SICK C4000 lightscreens here and are in need of a programming cable for it. The part number is: SICK 2027649 Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how much is a service charge for t/screen and PLC programming? how do they charge? is it per screen for t/screen?
Replies
Views
I have an EZtouch screen hooked to an A-B SLC 5/04. I have a screen that displays 4 tanks with their respective levels. I want to be able to "tag"...
Replies
Views
Hello, I using RSLogix V7.0 and PLC5/25 processors. When I want to going online with a PLC5/25 processor I get a screen: " Going to Online...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom