S7 Graph, too many conditions for transition

userxyz

Hi,

I have a lot of conditions in the interlock.

What I need is adding eerything of the interlock in my transition, see below, how can I do this ?

Adding all the conditions is not possible, there are to many,

can't I use the interlock itself ?

fdsfds.jpg

hmm

That's something that I could find myself, and I don't like it at all

Dirt said:
Make logic for transitions outside S7 graph, store in a memorybit and use the memorybit as transition?

Set an N action and set the Operator checkbox "Depends on interlock" then you get a memorybit that is high only when interlockconditions are fullfilled or stop the sequencer on Error.

Last edited:
ok

ok, I'll try it

Bratt said:
Set an N action and set the Operator checkbox "Depends on interlock" then you get a memorybit that is high only when interlockconditions are fullfilled or stop the sequencer on Error.

Combo said:
That's something that I could find myself, and I don't like it at all

That response is just plain rude...'Dirt' was trying to be helpful.

If you had already thought of the method he suggested and ruled it out, you should have stated it in your original post.

okay

I know, and thank you to 'Dirt'. Sorry if I was rude, it wasn't ment in that way, I'm never rude in my posts normally, so big sorry to 'Dirt'.

I just didn't like to make something outside the sequencer, I prefer Bratt his solution, but offcourse 'dirt' his would work

krk said:
That response is just plain rude...'Dirt' was trying to be helpful.

If you had already thought of the method he suggested and ruled it out, you should have stated it in your original post.

:)

Don't push it, I made my point.

Writing outside the sequencer was something that I've tought also, make something like: All in, All out and using it as an IN parameter, but, I just prefer to stay inside the sequencer.

thanks for the help to ya all !!!

CharlesM said:
I think Combo was just mad at himself for not thinking of it first.