PG 710 Info needed.

Thanks for the feedback, moggie, I found some info on PG750 may be I can make use of it,but just what I need is to know how to download a program from A:\ diskette to memory card and from there to the PLC, I'm not pretty sure if that is the right procedure to just put the original program in the PLC wich is in a diskette, or just try to go online and make a compare projects online/offline with this programer. just I need some explanation for this PG710 procedures..
Regards.

Find out what version STEP5 there is on the PG710. Then locate the corresponding STEP5 manual.

btw: I would nurse that PG710 very carefully. It was a pretty good device for its time. Pretty small and capable to do everything you need with S5. And if it is the version with DOS, you can install "normal" DOS programs next to STEP5. It was great for traveling back then (ca. 1992).
A new STEP5 + prommer + online cable will set you back 3000 Euro !

Last edited: