Imc 121

Hello, I am currently having an issue with an Allen Bradley IMC 121 Axis Controller Card (I know Ancient!). It is being used with an Allen Bradley PLC 5. The machine has suffered a power surge from facilities, and the card has lost it's code. I am trying to source the software to load the code. It is usually ran with Dos 6.2, or could potentially ran on Windows 3.1. If anyone has any ideas or help it would be very much appreciated!

There were several version of DOS program called "Accel" in the good ole days.

Do you know which one you need? I may have some old discs with a version or two of "accel" on them.

It has been so long ago, I can't recall the version numbers or the IMC controllers that they were used with. I used to deal with Max controllers. Are yours MAX control units?

It is a verion of software called IMC 121, there were others (IMC 120 IMC 123 etc). Very similar to GML. Don't think it is a max unit. I have a version of IMC 120, but this doesn't work, rockwell have informed me i need the IMC 121. I have built a Dos based pc (6.2). Thanks for your help.

ABs IMC Series used a DOS program called ODS. ODS was used with the SLC IMC110 and the various PLC5 IMC120s. No idea where you may find a copy, I'd suggest contacting a distributor in your area. Hopefully they may have a copy archived somewhere.
If you are already not aware, remember the ODS download consists of 2 parts, the AMP parameters and the MML program. If the power surge erased the module's memory there's certainly a chance that the module has been damaged.
AB manufactured a HHT (hand held terminal) for the IMCs but I do not recall if one could through the HHT input the MML program.