DB Data stored in DB's... store somewhere else

userxyz

I have values in DB's that I may never loose. When something happens with the CPU or DB overwrite, then I will loose my data.

Should I make a recipe in WInCC Flex and store to an MMC to keep my values on a safe location, or what should I do ?

Combo said:
I/O field in wincc flexible

Hook the panel up to Ethernet.
Create a data log with all the tags/iofields/whetever you want to 'save'.
Configure it to log on a server/computer also linked to the ethernet.

We have done this for 13 machines using the OP270 and it works quite nice.

If ethernet is a nono, then create a log and log the data on the MMC on the panel. Or on a USB-stick....seems the OP277 (which I suspect you are using) has that capability.....