SST-PFB-SLC module connect to siemens CPU-300 with DP port

sdhiraj

Hi All,

I have siemens CPU-300 with DP port. which i am using as master for DP slave. Now i had some SLC IO which i want to connect to the same profibus network using SST-PFB-SLC profibus scanner.

I have made this SST-PFB-SLC scanner as slave but unable to see the perticualr node in siemens hardware configuration.

please tell me how to connect these SLC IO with existing STEP-7 CPU-300.

You have to install the gsd file for this particular card. You may have the file with the CD that came with the hardware or from their website.

Siemens hardware config. display siemens hardware only by default. You have to install the GSD files for any non siemens hardware, then you can view and configure them in Hardware configuration.

Thanx Rohan,

i have done this part already. I need procedure to configure this card. dp you have any pls send.