VIPA PLC with Delta MMI

rakveen

Hello,

My engineers are trying to communicate a VIPA 6BL02 PLC with a Delta MMI DOP AS series on 485. In the Delta MMI it is mentioned that the driver available is only for S7 300 with adapter..

Is it possible to communicate with direct addressing ? Or we have to use MODBUS ?

Regards..

most of the time. the models should be the same... for example omron is using modbus but the commands are not the same...

another solution using DELTA HMI AS is to use the built in COMM commands to send the actual modbus string and process the received string internally...

Thats an option. Issue is both these guys are not just establishing a communication to go further... It seems Delta have a VIPA driver for RS232 only...

Similar Topics

I have a Vipa 253-1NE00 PLC from which I need to get an upload. It seems to be rebadged Siemens parts. Do I use Step7 or something else? Which...
Replies
Views
Hello Gentlemen, I've just registered and this will be my first post :). I am still a beginner in PLCs especially in communication...
Replies
Views
Happy Holidays! I have Siemens Simatic Step 7 v5.5 and I'm wondering if you can use it to program a VIPA PLC? or do you have to use the WinPLC7...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a question about using module MVI56E-SIE to CLX frame for communication with VIPA 300S Speed7. I know that is this module...
Replies
Views
I am facing communication error in our system, VIPA system 200 PLC is connected to Pro-face ST402 HMI unit. I am continuously getting an error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom