WinCC flexible password

tomasCZ

Is any posibility to find password in WinCC flexible project by any special software or by crack. Normally there is "****", but I need password and I am not sure, that I have actual version of software (so I do not download project to panel again). Please help!

To answer you question, I do not know of any way to get or reveal the password out of WinCC Flex.

However, you can still download the WinCC Flex project without concern for the passwords. When the download window appears, make sure the "Overwrite password list" is not selected. Now when you download the project, you will not overwrite the passwords in the HMI.

As for finding out what the passwords are, isn't there someone you can ask who knows what they are? There must be someone who knows them. If there is no one who knows them, then what does it matter, you can change them.

You can take a backup of the exisiting project, upload what you have with you. If it isnt the latest version then you could always restore the backup you had taken earlier...