Alarm Notification Software

I am looking for suggestions regarding Alarm Notification Software. I am trying to find something that works with a Siemens system. We have s7-400's with v6.0 WinCC.

I have looked into Win911, but it does not natively support siemens. You need to build a DDE link. Can anyone suggest something that works more or less out of the box?

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Looking for suggestions, recommendations, reviews and opinions on Alarm Notification software. We are currently looking at WIN-911 and Topview...
Replies
Views
I checked on the Google, but didn't come up with anything, so I thought I'd check here. We have an upcoming project that may end up using a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if there is a method to send an email or SMS whenever a system has a fault? I have a client running a plant on a ControlLogix...
Replies
Views
We have Control Logix 5562 (PLC) is linked with FactoryTalk SiteView and Factory Talk transaction Manager. Our project is PLC- SCADA process...
Replies
Views
Well, reading the thread below on phone dialer inspired me to ask the hive here for some ideas...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom