Replacing a Siemens MP370 Touch

maclood

I have been asked by a client to replace a siemens MP370 touch screen. I don't have the original project, so I'm asking, what is the best way to go about this.

There is a backup function on the HMI that will backup to the CF card. Will this restore into the new HMI even though it will have a more up to date OS.

Can I do a Backtransfer in WinCC Flex to retrieve the project.

Can I do a Backtransfer in WinCC Flex to retrieve the project.

You can transfer by CF card.
Use a commercial small CF card, 128 or 256 Mbytes max. The bigger CF, 1 GB or more doesn't work in windows CE.
The new panel must be equal to the source panel

you can't edit the project by winccflex

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey all, I have a project in the works to replace an old Siemens 505 rack, unfortunately the rack contains a 386/ATM card and two BASIC modules...
Replies
Views
Sorry if my query is not for this forum. I have a Siemens Panel PC, which has the screen (touchscreen) and the CPU, separated about 15 meters...
Replies
Views
We are looking at replacing a Siemens S5 system with a Allen-Bradley ControlLogix system. There is a Siemens Weigh module but I can not find any...
Replies
Views
I have a plc @-20 in my factory where i cannot anymore upload the ladder program . . I Have in front of me a plc 2-30 .. Can i replace it ...
Replies
Views
After replacing the 70 with the 525, the PLC can read from the drive and recognizes it as online, but no commands are being listened to. PLC is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom