Omron Sysmac link ISA card to C200

Cilsanws

Can anyone help me with setting up an ISA Co-ax PC card which is Omron Sysmac Link to C200HS CPU31

I have the card driver etc and have modified Autoexec.Bat and Config.Sys but still have some file missing which is SYSDLT.SLK

We are using Ww7.1 as the SCADA so the ISA sysmac card is a DDE connection to the PLC's

Omron cant help.

I have used Citect to Sysmac Link - 9 PLCs - by using FINS Gateway. You cannot use FINS Gateway?

I have never used that SCADA system by the way.

Similar Topics

I come from an AB background. My current job has a lot of Omron devices. We have a couple systems with NX102's with numerous IO link devices...
Replies
Views
I took an online course but don't remember covering this. How do I access the system clock in a compare instruction? I want to turn on an output...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am trying to program a function block to copy the variables obtain from Ethercat into a structure on a NX1P2. Since I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am attempting to sort a selection list via 'part-selection' buttons. Ex. a certain type of model is selected, I only want to have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I have an issue with some Omron CP1L-E PLC's. They're connected to get the info from production machines, but I've noticed that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom