masterdrives CBPx

ggchavhan

Hi

I am expecting a project inwhich cpu 313C2DP and Masterdrives 6SE7090-0xx84-0FF0/0FF5 has to communicate to control the displacement of the sheet on conveyor which is driven by servomotor. I am in need of detail manual of above drive so that I can study the possibility to communicate with CPU 313C2DP. How servomotor is controlled?
Where I can get manul for 6SE7090-0xx84-0FF0/0FF5 drive?

Please help me

Zip file is attached for HW config

Similar Topics

Dear Sirs, My boss got me some old used 'somebody else's spare' MasterDrives to stow as spares for our machines. Some are tagged as 'will...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs, What I need is some insight into 'Forming' the capacitors (or re-forming) inside a Siemens Rectifier. The box turns 480 Vac into...
Replies
Views
when i open a simatic project, i get a message "Server 'p7vrimdx.dll' for _P7VR_DRIVE0_MODULE_CT objects could not be loaded." . the project...
Replies
Views
dear drive expert good day i have problem with this drive, When we install .. after sometime it get burned I don't know why !!! please can you...
Replies
Views
This a repost in the hope someone can give a little help, I would like to control 2 slave masterdrives driving unwind stands from an existing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom