Connect TAG to IOField in VBScript

Inofil

Hello,

We are using WinCC Flexible 2007 and I want to create a dynamic screen.

In this screen I want to assign a TAG to an IO field, but I can't seem to connect the TAG to the IO Field.
The only thing that happens is 1 update at the moment that the script is called.

The IO Field needs to be an Input/Output, so wehen I change the value in the IO Field, the new value should be written to the TAG.

Has anyone done this before? Or something simular?

King Regards

Andy Jansen

Similar Topics

I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Here's what happened, Operator turned on the disconnect for an auger while it was still running to cut power. Auger DID in fact turn off, but the...
Replies
Views
What has been your experience with year over year price increases on your Tech-connect service contracts? Is it up to the distributor? 30% seems...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends, I am trying to upgrade a system that uses an Onrom incremental encoder (E6B2-CWZ6C) connected to a Danfoss VFD (FC360), but now...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom