SSD Drive Software - NEW

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone using CEDlite for programming SSD drives (650V, 690+, 591P etc etc) may like to know that DSELite (used to be for 890's only) now supports all ssd drives (690s, 650s, 591 etc etc)

If you have already got DSELite installed then install the new version (2.03 or later) from here but note when you click on your old shortcut that your old version of dse will open up - the install doesnt re-do the shortcuts and the old app is still current so youll need to do this manually.

Hi, thanks for the tip, is there any advantage to using the later software? I find that the old CE Lite not showing 'online' data was a pain, having to keep updating from the drive. Does it import CE Lite files (old backups).

I will play with it when i get some time but i have a full schedule for a few weeks

Cheers.

cjd1965 said:
Hi, thanks for the tip, is there any advantage to using the later software? I find that the old CE Lite not showing 'online' data was a pain, having to keep updating from the drive. Does it import CE Lite files (old backups).

I will play with it when i get some time but i have a full schedule for a few weeks

Cheers.

Yes it opens old CEDlite files but when you save it in DSELite it can then no longer be opened by CEDLite. I havent had a good play yet but believe it will show online data in a data monitor, it also autoconfigures baud rates etc to match the drive. CEDLite will be dropped soon i guess, it was always an old dos/win3.1 style dinosaur anyways!!