Selling AB SLC500 System

cotang

Sorry if this doesn't belong here. I don't really want to try ebay I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a SLC500 system. I have to find out all the specs but I have one for sale that I got off ebay and played around but since I'm moving I need to get rid of it. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll forward the specs to you or post them.....

Thanks,

Similar Topics

We are trying to sell a Pouching machine for medical device cartridges. We no longer need this as we have another machine for pouching. Are...
Replies
Views
1) I am poor 2) I have written some useful plc code in the past 3) Anyone here ever try and sell a user defined FB?
Replies
Views
I realize that there is a spot on this forum to sell, but I am wondering where is the best site to sell PLC items. I have bought from Ebay many...
Replies
Views
Is there any place on this board where advertising PLC related equipment for sale is allowed? Thank you.
Replies
Views
Hey all, I just posted some Siemens S7 parts on Ebay, a PLC and a 12" HMI. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck selling used but still...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom