Tesys T and S7-400 via Profibus

rwahjoe

Hi Guys...

I have a problem how to access Tesys T via profibus. I follow instruction from Manual Tesys T, my configuration use MMC R PKW EV40. For Cyclic data is OK, but how to access PKW?? I try to access and still error, error code 03 have mean
"FGP_ERR_REGISTER_NOT_FOUND", register not managed (or the request needs super user access rights).

How to managed register and access super user? How to correctly access PKW?

o_O

Pkw

using DPV0 you can access any register by putting the right register address in the PKW addreess area. the attached document may help.

Similar Topics

Hi, I create project where use PLC M340 and I need to communicate with TeSys T motor controller by Modbus RTU. In this project I have also...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to the Schneider range of PLC's and im looking for some advice to communicating to 23 tesys U devices over modbus. I also have...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, The project I'm currently on has a Schneider MCC with TeSys T smart motor control on EthernetIP under the control of a ControlLogix...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having issues finding how to communicate between a Tesys T LTMR27EFM and a Modicon M340. I have set up all of the ethernet settings on...
Replies
Views
I have a Tesys T LTM R module that has a Ethernet/IP connection, when I try to connect it to the control logix PLC as a generic ethernet module...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom