Big thank you

Dallin

Just wanted to thank all the regular contributors here on the boards. I had an issue with a Micrologix and after doing some searching found the solution right here.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/archive/index.php/t-8531.html

The problem has been around for 2 months supposedly while I was away in trade school but with a little searching its fixed thanks to everyone here.

I am going to have to get the rest of the guys in the shop to make this site a regular stop when trying to get problems solved. I always tell people Google is your friend I will now have to add PLCS.net is also your friend.

Thanks again guys. Keep up the great work you are making me look dam good here. :)

Similar Topics

I haven’t posted much, mostly because my PLC knowledge is in its infancy. I use this forum at least 2x/week though. The search function is...
Replies
Views
Hello all My manager was nice enough to provide us with these nice big screens. Yet bootp is as small as it is on my lap to. Is there any...
Replies
Views
So, I ran into a motor and transformer someone was trying to get started today. Motor = 1HP, Transformer = 750VA With the transformer tapped...
Replies
Views
Haven't run into this before. imported routine, but this one tag is not cooperating. Hoping I could get some quick help before i come completely...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a 17" touchscreen that works properly with a RevPi Core 3 and Codesys? I tried a Viewsonic TD1711 which said it worked with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom