Regarding DDV instruction in AB

flyers

Hi guys,

I've come across one of the program which consists of DDV instruction. I tried to search the help & instruction manual, the explaination is just very brief.

I know it consists of Source, Destination and relative to Math register which is S:13 & S:14.

If I'm correct, the S:13 & S:14 is the combination of 2 16bits value to form a 32bit value (>32767).

The 32 bits value (S:13 & S:14) will be divided by the source?

Hope someone can guide me. Thank you.

Your post is correct. You do need to make sure that the DDV is used immediately after another math instruction that would correctly populate S:13 and S:14.

Keith