Disabling comms in PV+

DaveW

I have a PV+ setup on Ethernet and displaying data from a few CLX and ML1100's. I would like to know if it's possible to disable communication/polling to one of the PLC and stop the information banner from showing up and displaying comm errors because it can't see one of the PLC. I'm trying to set up a test system at the office and I don't have all the PLC connected and the PV+ is displaying erro messages all the time and seems to hang quite often becuase of the missing PLC.

Similar Topics

PanelView +7 Series B ME station disables network adapter on panel when I downgrade to Rev. 9 or 10. Used to work before with the Series B panels...
Replies
Views
The micro 820 is visible in RS Who when I configure my Ethernet to capture the random IP. I am getting an error when following the steps below...
Replies
Views
I have an application that's in initial development. Two sets of 5700 racks, 4 axes each, separate power supplies, separate cabinets The two...
Replies
Views
I'm working with Ignition 8.0.7 and am trying to enable/disable certain UDT members based on what PLC the UDT is originating from. I have a...
Replies
Views
I haven't found this on a search of the forum or Rockwells KB. Is there a way to disable RSL/Studio5K from creating a grace period license? I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom