GE 90-30 Logic Master LM90

sthompson

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi All:

Is the full version of LM90 for the GE 90-30 still available for download? The link I had is no longer any good. I need to get online with an old CPU and find out why the machine is misbehaving.
I need to upload the current program, and see what has been changed. I have a copy of the Demo, but it seems to be limited on how many rungs you can put in it, and I am not sure I would be able to upload the program. I don't want to by the latest and greatest from GE, because they are not that common around here, and I very, very rarely work with them. Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Stu.....

As far as I know, the only version of Logicmaster available for download is the demo version.

If you can locate a copy of the VersaPro CD, you will find Logicmaster on it. Perhaps your local GE Fanuc distributor will be willing to help.