Modicon DAU-204

curthibbert

Hello!

I have a machine using a Modicon 984-285 processor. Several racks of I/O. My question concerns a DAU-204 analog output module that was replaced recently. As far as I can tell, you set up the configuration ie 1-5, 0-10, 4-20 in the traffic cop. On this particular module channels 1 and 2 are set up for 0-10, 3 is not used and 4 needs to be set up for 4-20ma. The first 2 channels are working okay, but the 4th is not putting out 4ma. It is at 0ma. So, I assume it is still at voltage no matter what the traffic cop says it is set at. Is there set up (dip switches)on the module also? I didn't see any. Do you actually have to reload the program to the processor when you change a module or something like that?
I know this is ancient history, but I would appreciate any help.

regards,
Curt