CLX Sercos servo fault data?

johnfarrugi

I have an application with a compact logix running three servos through a serco card. I can see in the table that there is a register allocated for axis faults it is a DINT. Where do I get the table that crossferences the integer value to the specific fault?

I am not exactly sure what is faulting on you. There can be many different things.

If is it an actual program block, then the help file with logix can help you. For example a MAS block could fault; use the index to find the MAS instruction and there will be a link to the motion error codes under the error heading in the help file.

If you are refering to the DINT in the predefined tag for your drive/amplifier, then use the manuals for your particular amplifier. For example, if you are using kinetix, get the User manual from AB. I just pulled up pub # 2094-UM001A-EN-P. Chapter 7 lists fault codes.

I believe this topic was covered on this site before as well. You could do a search for it if you haven't already (to find error codes that is).

If you have a specific problem, a more detailed description would probably get someone to help you.