ML1100 - Comms lead

Kidblue

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

Anyone find a data sheet for the 1763-NC01 (it's the 8 pin mini to a 6 pin phoenix type plug)

I have searched the AB site and can find several documents making reference to it but not actually one with the actual wiring/pin numbers etc (some of the pages i found were unaccessible, so it may have been on one of those??)

Thanks.

Rob

(ps - and i'm going to put money on it that if there's one out there, then Mickey's gonna find it first!!!) ;)

No problem. Now back to my lawn chair.

P.S. Do to Rockwell's resent change to there Knowledgbase
I no longer have access to that I.D.34450. I copied it before the change ( I'm in trouble now)

Last edited:
Mick you're a gentleman mate!! Thanks! (just emailed a 'miller' for ya!!)

So do Rockwell tech come to you as well when they can't find something on their site??!!! :)

Your Welcome. I'll settle for a "Free" tech connect. My search abilities
have been greatly inhibited by Rockwell's change.
[Rant/] "Whats so secret about a cable pin-out?" [End-Rant/]

Last edited: