information on mini plc's needed

medelic

I'm searching for a mini/ micro plc that operates on 110/220 VDC with (at least) 2 analog inputs and outputs. So far I've came up with nothing. Can anyone give some usefull informations on possibilities of finding such thing....?

OK, so this isn't the answer you were looking for but I would go to someone like this, add a DC/DC converter into the circuit and then have the choice of any PLC with a 24V d.c. input. They don't do 110/220DC input as standard but will make whatever you need.

Bryan

medelic said:
I'm searching for a mini/ micro plc that operates on 110/220 VDC with (at least) 2 analog inputs and outputs. So far I've came up with nothing. Can anyone give some usefull informations on possibilities of finding such thing....?
Not sure what you mean by 110/220 VDC

OMRON CP1H-XA40D...-A is AC powered and has 4 analog inputs and 2 outputs on the main unit.

Last edited:
actually I think I might have found it so if anyone should ask it's idec smart relay, I've already thought about using converter but this has 0-240 VDC range of operation ( 110 VDC or 220 VDC is standard control voltage in central europe, well germany and ex-yougoslavia, for sure )

http://www.idec.com/usen/products/Catalogs/SmartRelay/SmartRelay.html

In case you have some OTHER option please notify me.
THANK YOU for your help and asistance

Last edited: