Recipes in WinCC Flexible

userxyz

Hi,

I have used the advanced recipes in WinCC Flexible.

New recipes, editing and saving is possible.

This was used in a certain screen.

On my automatic screen (screen showed when machine is running) I want to see what recipe is loaded. I don't wan't any pull down menu's or arrows, I want a blank field that shows the name of the recipe. The recipe names are varible because new one's can be made.

Anyone who knows how this can be done ?

Maybe the recipe tool itself in simple vieuw, but, I don't want those arrows that are shown.

Setup a tag in the recipe viewer to store the number of the data record. Then on change of that tag call GetDataRecordName.

recipe_1.JPG

recipe_2.JPG

hey

I tried this tip and it's great !!!

The I/O field is set to that tag as a string.

Great !!

Thanks a lot

CharlesM said:
Setup a tag in the recipe viewer to store the number of the data record. Then on change of that tag call GetDataRecordName.

recipe_1.JPG

recipe_2.JPG

One of the things I did with this was to make a search by data record name. If you write a number to the data record number you can load the recipe for that number. So I made a loop that index's through all the data records and reads the data record name into an array. Then I can loop down through the array searching for the text the operator entered to search by. It returns a list of the first 10 found and they can select that name and load it from the search screen. This is great when you have a lot of data records because the recipe viewer has a very small scroll bar that is hard to move up/down via touch screen.

The other thing I would like to do with this but have not is loading the recipe on start up. It would be great to store the number of the current recipe then when the power goes out and back on the same recipe would be loaded up. It should be easy to do I just have not had time to work on it.

CharlesM said:
One of the things I did with this was to make a search by data record name. If you write a number to the data record number you can load the recipe for that number. So I made a loop that index's through all the data records and reads the data record name into an array. Then I can loop down through the array searching for the text the operator entered to search by. It returns a list of the first 10 found and they can select that name and load it from the search screen. This is great when you have a lot of data records because the recipe viewer has a very small scroll bar that is hard to move up/down via touch screen.

The other thing I would like to do with this but have not is loading the recipe on start up. It would be great to store the number of the current recipe then when the power goes out and back on the same recipe would be loaded up. It should be easy to do I just have not had time to work on it.
Charles, if you do get a chance to set it up, start a new thread on here or PM me.
I'de be interested in doing the same thing but lately (2 years or so, dues to specs, I've been using RSL5K and RSViewME).

Thanks.

/:)

I was thinking on the same thing... after power on the last recipe should be loaded, something I need too, I'll try something out...

CharlesM said:

FOund it

Hey, I found it how to store the last choses recipe in the PLC.

Recipe_Name is allways the same.

Recipe_Record_Name was an internal tag (string with length 10). I made an external of it, string with same length. It is stored in the PLC like this and it works !!

Hi guys,

I need a solution about recipes in Wincc Flexible. For the purpose of automatic production sequence, I want the transition of data records to be carried out by plc. I mean, when some conditions are met, date record number is to be increased automatically from plc. And entries in the new data record will automatically be transferred to plc. How can this be done?

Thank you in advance.