Danfoss VLT5000 DeviceNet and 1771-SDN

dcalderonv

Hello,

I have some experience with AB hardware and networks, but I need to add a Danfoss VLT5000 drive to an actual DeviceNet network, scanned by a PLC-5 1771-SDN.

Since I don´t have experience in Danfoss drives, I haven´t been able to configure correctly the drive in order to command it from the PLC.

So far, I have already added to the scanlist via RSNetworks, and selecting the "FC Drive" profile I can see status word indicating the drive is ready (first 3 bits ON).

The problem is the drive doesn´t respond to command bits.

It is not a network problem, since the other powerflex drives in the link are operating fine.

It must be certain parameters I have to set in the drive in order to receive commands from the DNet, but I simply unknow them.

Could anybody tell me the exact values i have to set in the parameters in order to make that work?.

Thanks a lot for your help and best regards.

Daniel Calderon.
Project Engineer
Medellin-Colombia