Setting on Simodrive with S7-300 PLC

Utco

Hi all!
I require to do communication with servodrive 611 and S7-300 PLC.
I am using SimoComU software.
I am having profibus DP3 option module with the drive installed.
What are the setting requirements?
Can anybody give me more details for setting of the Somodrive?
Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me what are the requirements in Simatic Manger for the communication with Simodrive?

Thanks Jesper for your reply!
My CPU is 315 2PN/DP and Drive 611U.
So I refered to chapter 5 of the pdf file.
I got the idea that some Status and control words are necessary for this communication.
Can you tell me more details that how I can configure these into my program?
Can you give me any sample coding or .arj file for guidence for my program?

I have no particular knowledge about 611U or Simocom U.
I notice that on Siemens own forum there are several threads about 611U and Simocom U. Maybe you should ask there.