Proface and quickpanel

DeepSIX

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone has used a proface GPW-CB03 usb download cable on a quickpanel jr?

Our cable has been misplaced and my notebook does not have a serial port so if I would buy the original HMI-CAB-C49 cable I would need to use a converter.

Or if any one has used the serial port to down load please share the procedure.
Thanks
D

I have used a USB - serial converter to program Proface screens before, but I am not sure of the actual model numbers.

Cheers
Peter

Well I contacted Proface directly.

The TCP cable HMI-CAB-C49 will work on older equipment.
The GPW-CB02 will work on the old stuff and the newer stuff.
The GPW-CB03 will work on some of the old stuff (mostly USB issues)and the newer stuff.