4-20mA analog card test station

XtremeIN

Hello all,
I have a AD/Facts F2-08AD-01 4-20mA Analog card. It is used with a AD Direct Logic 205 4 slot rack with a 250-1 CPU. What I am loking for is a way to test the analog card channels without having to wire field devices and then change flow or pressure and so on. I was thinking of using a (or 8) potentiometers. I am not sure how to go about this, any advice.
thanks,
Micheal

Similar Topics

I need some help. I have a 1769-IF4 analog card that is hooked up to strain gages, the gages give a 4-20ma signal to the card. We had an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have PLC-5 that has analog input module. The modules are setup as differential inputs so two wires go to 1+ and 1- terminals. I was...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working with a 1747-NI4 analog input module (for the first time) on a SLC503 processor. I noticed in the IO configuration within...
Replies
Views
In the literature for the card. It says scaling for the enginieering parameters can be done in the card. It shows what the raw data for 4 and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to read three 4-20mA signals from a DCS(ABB) in a remote 6 channel analog input module with RS485 modbus port. When I connected...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom