HELP ST 401 proface touchscreen to micrologix 1500 series c lsp1764

Tua

Hi there everybody,

Im having problems with setting up an ST401 proface touchscreen to a micrologix 1500 series c LSP 1764 PLC.

I have a PLC COMM error (02:10) that shows up on the touchscreen and the lamps that i have programmed on the touchscreen dont appear. But the funny thing is that my bit switch push buttons appear properly on the touchscreen and actualy work fine with the PLC when they are plugged in together.. so yeah

PLC COMM error (02:10)
LAMPS dont appear on touchscreen..

Does anybody have any information or know how to come across those problems??Im using GP/PRO/PBIII version 7 and RSlogix 500

Thanks in advance for the help...

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm not sure if anyone can help me. I made a big mistake by pulling out the battery to swap it with the machine turned off, and as a...
Replies
Views
I've adjusted the IP of the Panelview Plus as well as the DNS servers; the screen does not show up in the search when I go to the transfer utility...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I own a GE Versamax controller that I purchased for a class at Long Beach City College a couple of years ago. I lost the use of my...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone could help i am trying to use a SLC 500 with a 5/05 processor to set up an incremental encoder to a HSCE2 card? The card...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working with cimplicity workbench, I have made changes to the current project from this machine I am using in the past. However when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom