help! why the input ports changed in plcsim

srain

I'm using plcsim v5.4 to simulate my plc prog, I clicked some ports of IB0~IB5 ,but when I stoped and restarted again ,then ports of IB2-IB3 were cleared and the others were keeping clicked,Which one know why the input port were cleared?:confused:

The error is IO's properties of Hardware,for some reason system defalt address of my IB2-IB3 are IB124-IB125(I have other devices on profibus), I changed them IB2-IB3 manually then things turned right! :)

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am having a problem with a powerflex 753 we have on site and keep getting input phase loss. The drive has been running for a long...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Thanks for the forum which has provided me with a lot of help overtime. I'm posting my first thread since I can't seem to find an...
Replies
Views
Hello - you folks were kind in helping me the other day so I'm back for more... My program is finished however the end customer hasn't provided...
Replies
Views
Dear all I am using delta AH530 RS- 2 cpu with devicenet communication and now I am getting problem while configuration of AH6xa-05 which is...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a PLC 5 here with a 1771 series A analog card that has failed. All we have is a 1771 series C analog card for replacement. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom