converted an *.apa into an *.mer

Karan01

I got RSView Studio PV1000+ file with extension *.apa from manufacture of the machine.
Any body know how to make converted an *.apa into a *.mer extension(RSView Studio)
Please help me... Many thanks.

Use the RSView Studio program to 'restore' the application then create the .mer file ready for dowloading using the transfer tool to the Panelview Plus.

use the application manager program and restore the .apa. it will automatically put the program in the studio folder

Similar Topics

Hi, Can anyone help me and convert attached file (apa) saved in version 8.1? I have to make some changes but I cant open it since I have only...
Replies
Views
Can I get somebody to convert a file for me from .RSS to .PDF? If you can please send me a message and I'll send you the zip file. Thanks-
Replies
Views
I want to start using a VM for all my programming instead of my computer and wanted to see what is the best way to get my physical machine...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a customer that has an old Panelview and an obsolete 1769-L35E processer . I need to replace the HMI , and I'm changing...
Replies
Views
I currently have access to Studio5000 and RSLogix 5000 but neither gives options to read this RSS file. Can anyone convert to a PDF?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom