ethernet speed and lean cards from siemens

When you connect the CP343-1 LEAN card to the network via a 1Gbps-capable switch, then the port on the switch that connects to the CP343-1 will go down to 100Mbps.

Dont use the integral switch in the CP343-1 to make a line structure. This would throttle the entire network downstream of the CP343-1 to 100Mbps.

Backplane bus speed !!

Be aware of the backplane bus speed on the S7-300.
You have a lower speed from the card to the CPU (don’t remember the bus speed on the S7-300)

We have made a project with data transfer, where the problem was the bus speed.

You don’t have the same problems in S7-400.

Similar Topics

Studio 5000 & PF 525, Ethernet Comms, Encoder FB, Using Motor RPM as speed reference I'm trying to figure out how to send a speed reference in...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! I'm searching for an example demonstrating how to program in Studio 5000 speed control of a PowerFlex 525 drive via Ethernet. While...
Replies
Views
I am wanting to control the speed of the VFD within the program. I am not sure if I'm not seeing the tag that controls frequency or what. Thanks...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm sorry , but here is another one. I have the PowerFlex 525 speed reference set to Ethernet / IP and it is running at 60...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a PowerFlex 525 , that most controls are set for Ethernet/IP. I would like to control the speed with 4-20 ma. from a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom