Lenze and Siemens

userxyz

Anyone knows something about Lenze ?

I have 8 drives in a certain project.

Connected with profibus on an S7-315 CPU.

The drives are positioning drives.

So, what I send is: the program set that he has to do and the setpoint position and a control word to start the drive.

I receive: the actual program set, the actual position and a statusword.

My question: is it possible to transfer the actual fault number in soms way, I don't know much about Lenze...

Could you be so kind to describe your problem entire?
In other words - Why do you need in an actual faul number?

I'm asking because I know a solution, probable ...

heyhey

Well,

I'm new in the company where I am now.

They build a machine in France one year ago.

I had a phone call about a Lenze problem.

To see what fault they had, I first had to explain how to use the keypad form Lenze.

He finally found the buffer paramter and could tell us the faults, this took one day !!

I don't want that to happen to the machines that I will program.

The fault was P2, there was a limit switch defective.

So, what I want for the new lines, is: when a drive goes in fault, the faultnumber (same number as on keypad 3152 for example) has to be shown on an HMI device.

I work with Siemens PLC's, Siemens HMI's and Lenze drives. All on profibus.

If u want I can tell you some parameters in the Lenze and some codes that I send and receive with the PLC...

...?

zova said:
Could you be so kind to describe your problem entire?
In other words - Why do you need in an actual faul number?

I'm asking because I know a solution, probable ...

Combo said:
So, what I want for the new lines, is: when a drive goes in fault, the faultnumber (same number as on keypad 3152 for example) has to be shown on an HMI device.

I do this on all my ssd drive installation that have comms, doing one at present on devicnet to ab plc, the health store word shows the actual trip condition which i display on a maintenance page on a PV+ and the Health Word shows the last 10 trips that have occurred. Also done it on a G3 without any problems. All displayed in Plain English (ie Thermistor Fault, Undervolts etc etc) with the Word Value. Although i have no expierence of Lenze.