Urgent help about Siemens S7

sayahan2003

My dear Friends
our SIEMENS SLC is having CPU315-2DP(processor) and CP341-rs422/485 communication card.
I want to see comm.paramenters in CP341.
tO SEE THIS I GO TO SIEMATIC MANAGER AND THEN TO HARDWARE COnfiguration.when we double click on the CP341 ,Properties dialog opens.That is the gray out ,that means i cant select that.i tried both in online and offline.
The reason for unable selct that is may be we required some donlgle to be installed in the back side of communication card.
Plz Help me what to do.
thanks alot

Dear LIV
would u explain little more. what is CP ptp Param? it will not install automatically when i install Simatic Manager?

It is an add on software for simatic manager, it should be on the CD that came with your CP341 card. It allows you to configure your CP card.

You could search the siemens website to download the CP ptp software if you dont have the CD...