Eplan P8 conversion back to Eplan 5

I know (yet again) that this is still slightly out of place on a PLC forum but i've had really good advice here in the past on this subject :) you guys really are know it alls :)

ok so we have just moved to the new all singing all dancing Eplan P8. we imported all of our old Eplan projects into this new P8. we now have contractors that need to make adjustments to these drawings and are working with Eplan 5 i believe.

the big question is: is it possible to convert these projects back to a format that the contractors will be able to work with?

any help or pointing in the right direction would be great.

as a note i found a recent post about this and tried my best with the german site but could not work out how to make an account. i thought i'd done it but apparently not.

Cheers

Ben