Mits. Q. Enet question.

DairyBoy

hi all. Does anyone know whether it's ok or just plain stupid to have 3 snd. and 3 rcv. ports open at the time on a QJ71E71 card? They're paired, and also I've set the existence checking in the config. I realise that the read and send instructions need to see an edge, but if they all get regular, simultaneous clocking, would this do, or am I asking for a log-jam? Thanks.

Similar Topics

I'm new to DeviceNet and understand you can have 64 nodes on a network, leave 0 and 1 for scanners, 63 is for new unaddressed nodes but I was...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to create a faceplate that features a bar where a real PLC tag is passed through the faceplate interface. I want to check the...
Replies
Views
We're converting a SLC 5/05 to 1769 CompactLogix. The existing PLC is spread among two cabinets, with five racks total (last two racks being read...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there an easy way to limit the input tag by using min and max tags from the PLC? Thanks
Replies
Views
Do people typically use both end limit sensors and configure soft limits for linear servo axes? I thought this was standard practice until one of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom