How to read an ACD file

Wino

I know that RSLogix5000 is used to open and modify an ACD file, but I've received the following snippet of code. I've never seen any program that displays like this. Can someone shed some light on this format? Where can I learn more about it?

Action_000 SFC_ACTION MainProgram
Action_000 - MainProgram/winch1_motor_brake - *B4(Action,Action_000)
Action_000.Status 16#0000_0000 DINT
Action_000.A 0 BOOL
Action_000.Q 0 BOOL
Action_000.PRE 0 DINT
Action_000.T 0 DINT
Action_000.Count 0 DINT

Sorry for the formatting changes that occurred during the cut and paste. I hope someone can tell me SOMETHING about this code display so I can learn how to read it.

Thanks for any illumination,
Wino

Your program uses 'Sequential Function Chart' programming. There is a manual available from AB about SFC.
Do you have the full version or professional version of RSLogix 5000 or one of the optional packages containg SFC language

AJZ,

Thanks for the quick reply. I had already downloaded that manual. Thanks for letting me know I'm on the right track. I think the problem is the way it is displayed. I'm used to SFC's being done similar to ladder designs, not fully in text the way I'm seeing this one.

I don't have the ACD file itself, only a pdf of it that is text only. I'll see if I can get the ACD file itself. Once I do, can I expect to see it in the more familiar ladder-function block format?

Which version of RSLogix will I need? I am in a new position, with a new computer, and will get whatever software is necessary (assuming I can view it in the standard function block format I'm familiar with).

Wino