Horner NX Protocol Questions

mrtweaver

I was wondering if anyone else on this site was using the Horner NX PLC or similar Horner product?

If they are has anyone written a protocol driver for the NX PLC?

What I am looking for is a driver the speaks Mitsubishi Q from the Horner NX. I know there are other options out there such as a small interface screen that speak Modbus (Horner) and Mitsubishi but I was actually hoping to have a built in driver that would do it. Both the PLC units are on a TCP Network and both have valid IP addresses.

Thanks and have a great day.

Right now the only Mitsu they have listed is the FX and that is on a serial port. I require the Q on an Ethernet port. Thanks for the link though. Have a great day.

bkottaras said:
Haven't used the NX but they do support protocols from "other" PLCs via the 3 ports(RS232, RS485).
Mitsu may be one of the supported protocols.
EDIT:
Added the following link

http://www.heapg.com/OcsManuals/NX+/manual/MAN0781-03.pdf